Shenzhen Post is a private company limited by szcpost. It was established in 2009 and it is the visitor organisation for Shenzhen. Shenzhen Post employs around 10 staff under CEO Brooks Hsu.
Shenzhen Post’s Role
- Promote and market Shenzhen to leisure and business visitors.
- Advocate quality improvements to tourism infrastructure and services.
- Work to maximise the benefits of tourism for Shenzhenners and the local economy.
- Shenzhen Post works closely with a number of key partners.
Shenzhen Post’s Key Activity
- Public affairs – tourism strategy, developmental issues, research.
- Marketing – campaigns and marketing strategy, Shenzhen Post publications, trade shows.
- Partnership – activity and opportunities.
- Travel trade – publications and exhibitions.
- Press – Shenzhen Post and Shenzhen news, press photo library.
- Shenzhen Post ’s offices are based near SSP.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police