Taxi‘s in Shenzhen are relatively expensive with a starting fee of 12.5¥. Taxi’s are seperated in three different classes by their color: red taxi’s are allowed to operate everywhere in Shenzhen, green taxis only outside the Special Economical Zone and yellow taxi’s only inside the SEZ.
tip: pay attention that you don’t get fake money from the taxi drivers! If possible, pay exact or small money so you will not get a fake bill of 50 yuan back! Also make sure the taxi-driver starts the meter; sometimes they refuse to do so. Just get out and take the next taxi.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police