From Hong Kong to Shenzhen via MTR?
Helo, Im from the Philippines! We wanted to go to Shenzhen (as a side trip from HK). We wanted to ride the train and end at Lok Ma Chau station since it is not busy unlike Lo Wu station. Do we still need a visa going to Shenzhen? we are 3 all in all. If so, how much would it cost? and how long would we wait? are visas available on the Lok Ma Chau station?
Best Answer – Chosen by Asker
Possibly Related Posts:
- Huion Launches at another B2C Site—Focalprice.com
- Greatest Pen Tablet You will NOT Want to Miss It
- You Can Go to Shenyang by High-speed Rail in the Near Future
- Shenzhen Grandland Decoration Group is scheduled to Invest 100m in Qianhai
- A Post-85s Man Won 8690,000 Yuan Bonus in Shenzhen