From Hong Kong to Shenzhen via MTR?
Helo, Im from the Philippines! We wanted to go to Shenzhen (as a side trip from HK). We wanted to ride the train and end at Lok Ma Chau station since it is not busy unlike Lo Wu station. Do we still need a visa going to Shenzhen? we are 3 all in all. If so, how much would it cost? and how long would we wait? are visas available on the Lok Ma Chau station?
Best Answer – Chosen by Asker
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police