Dongchong, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
Add: Dongyong Village, Nan’Ao Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen
(1) By bus: by No. 360, 364 inside the city to Nan’Ao, then take motor, four-wheel vehicle, or taxi;
(2) Driving: take the direction to Shatoujiao on Luosha Road, past Wutong Mountain and go straight; turn to Yanba Expressway after past Yantian Port, and get off the expressway at Dapeng Toll Gate; then, turn left at the stoplight, pass through the tunnel, and follow signs to Dapeng, Nan’ao. After passing the township, the first-class highway changes to sky parkway with two-lane, where there is a signpost says “Turn to Dongchong”, pass another mountain route and a village, then you can see the parking-lot and service facilities of Dongchong Beach.
Dongchong and Xichong are two natural beaches in the southeast of Nan’Ao Town. They were not landscaped due to traffic, that’s why they can display the most natural charms. Both of them lie in the edge of Dapeng Peninsula with seashores situated side by side, blue and crystal sea water, imposing waves and exquisite sand, while the most unique things are the shells swarming over the beaches. Dongchong is the place that can see the earliest sunshine in Shenzhen. Visitors can walk along the coast and pass through Dongchong Beach and Xichong Beach. Go from the west to the east of “Cross the coastline of Xichong and Dongchong”, you can avoid the sweltering sunshine, and get the best photographic effect of front light. Traditional “Cross the coastline of Xichong and Dongchong” is passing from the east to the west, half course of which is mountain road and the other is coastline. The whole journey spends more than 4 hours, and is suitable for first travelling.
Shenzhen Post Rebecca Contributes to the Story.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police