Happy Line, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
Add: Overseas Chinese Town, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
1. By bus:
From the Railway Station: Tour Bus Route 1 (Full Fare RBM 5, starting from RBM 2), Route 101 (Full Fare RBM 8, starting from RBM 2)
Others: Route 21, 26, 105, 113, 201, 204, 209, 210, 222, 223, 230, 232, 233, 234, 301, 310-315, and Loop Shuttle 311.
2. By taxi: about RBM 50 from the Railway Station; about RBM 70 from the Airport
3. Shenzhen Subway: take Line 1, and stop at the Window of the World Station “I Exit” or “J Exit”.
Happy Line, with an entire journey of 3.88 kilometers, is the world class unmanned high-altitude scenic railway imported by Shenzhen OCT Happy Valley Tourism Company. The railway moves in the sky over the Oversea Chinese Town Holiday Resort at an even speed, and costs about 25 minutes for one circuit of the resort.
Unprecedented visual impression – visitors can not only command Shenzhen Happy valley, the window of the world, Splendid China Folk Culture Village, Venice Hotel, OCT Hotel, Sea View Hotel, Huaxia Art Center, Ecology Plaza, and other human landscapes, but also overlook Binhai Avenue and the Mangrove, a nature landscape under special state protection over along the journey. Across the vast sea of Shenzhen Bay, Visitors will keep Yuanlang, the satellite city of Hong Kong New Territories and the majestic-looking Shenzhen Hong Kong Crossing Bay Bridge – Shenzhen Bay Bridge in view.
Shenzhen Post Rebecca Contributes to the story.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police