Shenzhen Xianhu Botanical Garden, Luohu District, Shenzhen China
Add: No 160 Xianhu Road, Liantang, Luohu District, Shenzhen.
Zip Code: 518004
Consulting Tel: （0755）2573 8430
By bus 220,218,65,382,57,311,K113,113,333,336,111,27
Shenzhen Xianhu Botanical Garden, located in the northeast of Shenzhen, is east to Shenzhen’s highest peak Wu Tung Shan, and west to Shenzhen Reservoir. With an area of 588 hectares, it was built in 1983, and officially opened to the public in 1988. As a famous botanical garden and scenic spot mixed of science research, science popularization and tourism, it has Cycad Conservation Center, Magnolia Garden, Rare Trees Garden, Palm Garden, Bamboo Zone, Shade Plants Zone, Desert Plants Zone, Fruits Garden, Hydrophytic Vegetation Garden, Peach Blossoms Garden, Gymnosperms Zone, Bonsai Garden and so on, preserving more than 6200 plants in total. The Botanical Garden is divided into six scenic areas, which are Heavenly Beauty Area, Lakes Area, Temples Area, Desert Plants Area, Petrified Forest Area, and Pines and Rhododendrons Area. It has natural beauty, picturesque buildings and mysterious Kingdom of Plants, all of which are beyond all praise.
1. Hongfa Temple is believed to be the most efficacious temple in Shenzhen. Many visitors come there on the first and fifteenth day of every lunar month. You might as well burn incenses as you visit in Xianhu.
2. It is free to visit Hongfa Temple, and visitors may have the incenses free at the door in order to protect the environment. Incenses bought by yourselves are not allowed to be taken into the temple, so there is no necessary to buy them down the hill.
Shenzhen Post Rebecca Contributes to the Story.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police