Shenzhen Waterland,Sea Garden, Bao’an District, Shenzhen, China
Add: Sea Garden Tourism Area, west of Bao’an District, Shenzhen
(1) By bus No. 337 from Luohu Port and Shenzhen Railway Station; by bus No. 338 from Shenzhen Airport.
(2) Driving from Luohu Port and Shenzhen Railway Station: turn left to the National Road 107 from Shennan Avenue, go on to Guangshen Airport Interchange, turn to Airport Road, turn right to Bao’an Avenue, turn left to Xinsha Road (Shajing), and turn right to Tianyuan Road.
Driving from Shenzhen Airport: turn right to Bao’an Avenue from Airport Road, turn left to Xinsha Road (Shajing), then turn right to Tianyuan Road.
Sea Garden Tourism Area, located in the Pearl River estuary of western Shenzhen, covers an area of 1.73 million square meters. Relying advantages of subtropical coastal wetland ecosystem of the Pearl River estuary, it sets tourism, leisure, conference and ecological science as a whole, and turns a coastal beach into a tourist resort with changing landscape and various layouts.
The whole scenic spot consists of 10 parts: Field-Pond Garden, Countryside Style Village, Joy World, Garden Square, Eco Civilization Museum, Eco Resort, New Waterside Village, Peach Garden, Eco Science Sculpture Group , Experiment Base of Mangroves and so on. Among them, Eco Resort and New Waterside Village are varied in architectural styles, and features more than 200 guest rooms such as Wood Retreat, Boat Retreat, Luoji Retreat, Ping’an Retreat, Fugui Retreat and so on. Farmhouses offer countryside-style characteristic food with multiple flavors.
Shenzhen Water Land has many lakes and rivulets, dense forests, tender and green grasses, singing birds, fragrant flowers and fresh air. The Ecological Resort and the Water Village, located on the bank of the Luhua, are two of the ten scenic areas of the resort. In these areas, there are meeting rooms, tennis courts, chess and card rooms, night clubs, fitness rooms and restaurants serving both Chinese and Western dishes made with fish, shrimp and crab from the lakes and fresh vegetables and fruits grown at the resort. The entire resort is divided into ten scenic areas, each with its own features: Jitang Garden City, Farmers’ Style Village, Happy Heaven and Earth, Garden City Plaza, Ecological Civilization Hall, Peach Garden, Ecological Popular Science Sculptures, Red Forest Experiment Base and the two already mentioned.
Shenzhen Post Rebecca Contributes to the Story.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police