Yangmeikeng, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
Add: Daya Bay, Majiao Mountain, Dakeng Village, Dapeng Town, Longgang District, Shenzhen
(1) By bus: take No. 360, stop at Dapeng Town, then change minibus to Yangmeikeng Village;
(2) Driving: go on to Yanba Highway, get off at Kuiyong Intersection, turn left to Pengnan Avenue, turn left at Shuitou Intersection to Shuitou Seafood Market, turn right and go straight, then turn left to the Yangmengkeng direction following signs, keep to the road, pass through Jidiaosha and Longcheer Yacht Club, keep moving to the stone bridge in Yangmeikeng Village.
Yangmeikeng, located in Daya Bay, is believed to be the most beautiful valley in Shenzhen. There is a hill overgrown with arbutus lying among Qi’niang Mountains and Laohuzuo Mountain in the northwest of Nan’ao Town, the village under which is named “Yangmeikeng Village”. Yangmeikeng is formed by the junction of two big holes, one of which is Zhengweikeng from the source between Dayanding and Sanjiao Mountain, and the other is Dakeng Lake springing from Qiniang Mountain. There are many clear pools all the way, and lush forests flank the scenic route as well.
Shenzhen Post Rebecca Contributes to the Story.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police