Yuanshan Scenic Area,Longgang District, Shenzhen China
Add: Yuanshan Scenic Area, Gongyuan Road, Dakang, Henggang, Longgang District, Shenzhen
Take coach No. 66, 870, 351, 357, 863, 380B, 380, 616, 938, 943, 651, 832 and take off at Henggang Building (the old McDonald), then cross over and take special vehicle for Yuanshan No. 907 to Yuanshan Scenic Area.
Yuanshan Scenic Area, a natural eco scenic region not fully developed, is invested and developed by Henggang Economic Development Co., Ltd., which lies in the east of huiyan highway in the southeastern Henggang, Longgang District, Shenzhen. Covering an area of 10 km2, it is north to Longgang, west to Henggang, south to Dapeng Bay of Yantian Port, and east to Sanzhou Farmland. It is 20 kilometers away from Shenzhen, 9 kilometers away from Shatoujiao, 5 kilometers away from Yantian port and 60 minutes driving from Hong Kong.
Recommended spots for embracing the nature:
1. Dakang Valley Wading: The valley is about 2.6 kilometers in length. The streams babble on all the year. Large river gravels blank up along the bottom and form shoals, holes, cliffs, streams, falls and pools. It is an ideal place for the new sport – wading in Shenzhen.
2. Laohugou Adventure: there are many spots, such as the Wild Boar Wood, Laohugou Plunging Waterfall, the Lost Garden, Guandi Temple, Wishing Tree and Yangmie Forest.
3. Egongji Climbing and Sighting: climbing to the sightseeing plat from the main stem needs 40 – 50 minutes. You can overlook the whole Henggang, Shenzhen Center, the central city of Longgang District, Sanzhou Farm Reservoir, the Waters of Yantian and Hong Kong Ferry Terminal. You can also see the Sightseeing Rock, the Sight of Narrow Sky and other spots along the mountain trail. The whole journey costs 2 hours.
Recommended spots for amusements:
1. The Water World: Making good use of natural resources, it diverts streams from springs into swimming pools. There are various slipways, pools and the children swimming world in the park.
2. Go-Kart Track: Covering an area of 7000 m2, it boasts many international racing karts and imports technology from the racing cars associations in Hong Kong and Macao.
Recommended spots for holidays:
1. “Ba Lou Wu Ge” Resort: Yuanshan Villa Resort is built according to the standard of Four-star hotels. It is another bright man-made landscape in Yuanshan.
2. Hotel: The hotel is well appointed, each guest room of which is equipped with individual toilet, air conditioning and color TV.
Shenzhen Post Rebecca Contributes to the Story.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police