Shenzhen Railway Station,Luohu Station(Shenzhen Metro)
Shenzhen Railway Station, sitting on Jianshe Road, Nanhu street, Luohu District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, is the southern departure station of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen railway. Beneath the square at the east of Shenzhen Station lies the eastern terminal station of Shenzhen Metro Line 1, Luohu station. To the south of Shenzhen railway station is Luohu Port. Passengers could go through their exit formalities in the Frontier Inspection Building. After that, they would get to the Luohu station of Hong Kong Metro，from which they are able to reach every district of Hong Kong.
Currently, Shenzhen Railway Station is the departure station of all inter-city lines between Guangzhou and Shenzhen, and there are 120 MU trains heading to Guangdong Station and Guangdong East Station each day. The MU train runs every 5 minutes during rush hours, every 10 or 15 minutes during the rest of the day, which has made it the busiest inter-city line in the Chinese Mainland. Operating the inter-city lines between Guangdong and Shenzhen “busly” has been put into practice primarily. Besides, plenty of trains come and go among Shenzhen and major cities in China as well.
Passengers wait for the inter-city trains on the first floor, and other coach trains on the second floor of the station. Trains set out from Kowloon Hung Hom Station to Guangzhou, Peking and Shanghai are direct trains, so there’s no stopping at Shenzhen Station.
Shenzhen Railway Station was built in 1911, previously sitting at the intersection of Jiefang Road. On October 8th, 1911, it’s enabled of using as the completion of the Kowloon-Canton Railway’s China section (now is known as Guangzhou-Shenzhen railway). After the founding of the People’s Republic of China, Shenzhen Railway Station was relocated near the Luohu Port in 1950. From 1950 to 1990, equipments of the station house were all simple and crude. Shenzhen Station was nothing but a passenger and freight station until the Shungang Station was turned into a cargo terminal in 1973. At that time, there were only seven tracks and a turn plate. The Three Express Train accepted the Customs and border inspection as well as quarantine here.
In early 1980s, the station house was a two-stored building with Regular Waiting Room, VIP Waiting Room and Hong Kong-Macau Waiting Room.
Shenzhen Railway Station began to undergo its extensive reconstruction in June 1990. On October 12th, 1991, a new Shenzhen Railway Station, which has cost 220 million Yuan, was ready to open to the public. The Chinese characters “深圳站”on the station were inscribed by Deng Xiaoping. In 2003, Shenzhen Railway Station experienced another reconstruction. After that, waiting room and ticket office were separated into two parts by the standard on Guangzhou-Shenzhen inter-city line and coach line. As for the coach line, First Class Waiting Room, Soldiery Waiting Room and mother-and-child Waiting Room were added. But at the same time, the station ground was closed because of the construction of Luohu Metro Station and the transfer body. The station ground was rebuilt to be used in 2004.
- 罗湖商业城 LuoHu Commercial City
- 罗湖边检大楼 Frontier Inspection Building
- 深圳香格里拉 Shangri-La Hotel
- K568: Shenzhen Railway Station – Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport
- K538: Shenzhen Railway Station – Shajing,Xinqiao,Songgang
- K533 Local 1: Shenzhen Railway Station – Kangsheng Hotel(Gongming Town)
- K533 Local 2: Shenzhen Railway Station – Guanlan Bus & Coach station
- K533: Shenzhen Railway Station – Pinghu
- 101:Shenzhen Railway Station – Safari Park Shenzhen
- 337: Shenzhen Railway Station – Shenzhen Waterland,Sea Garden
- 1:Shenzhen Railway Station – Passenger Transport Station of Donghu
- 7:Shenzhen Railway Station – Fengzehu Villa，Baoan District
- 12:Shenzhen Railway Station – Xia Mei Lin
- 17:Shenzhen Railway Station – Shenzhen Reservoir
Luohu Station (Shenzhen Metro)
Luohu Station of Shenzhen Metro is located beneath the east station ground. Since December 28th, 2004, it has started to be used as the departure station of line 1. The Luohu Station, which is basically in white and light green, is the biggest metro station in China.
Outbound passengers can transfer to the Guangdong-Shenzhen Railway from Shenzhen Railway Station, or go through the Luohu Port and then transfer to East Rall Line from the Luohu Station of Hong Kong Metro.
There are five exits of Luohu Station.
* Exit A: To Joint Inspection Station (Luohu Port), Coach Station, Luohu Commercial City, Overseas Hotel, etc.
* Exit B: To Bus Station, Taxi Station, Luohucun, Lushan Hotel, etc.
* Exit C: To Railway Station, Customs Building，Shangri-La Hotel， Huamin Plaza, Dexing Plaza, etc.
* Exit D: To West Station Square, Customs Building， Luohu Port Departure Lounge, Fulin Hotel, Gangcheng Commercial Plaza, etc.
* Exit E: To Shangri-La Hotel, etc.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police