Huanzhong Line, Line 5, Shenzhen Metro
Huanzhong Line will run from Qianhaiwan in the west to Huangbeiling in the east. It is 40.001 km in total length with 27 stations. Construction began in May 2009 and is scheduled to be completed by June 2011. Huanzhong Line requires total investment of Y20.6 billion. This line has been open to public since 2 p.m., June 22th, 2011.
Huanzhong Line of Shenzhen Metro is a metro line under construction which will run from Qianhaiwan to Huangbeiling. It will be opened on June, 2011.
- 22 June 2011: Qianhaiwan – Huangbeiling
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police