Longgang Line, Line 3, Shenzhen Metro
Longgang Line will run 41.8 km with 30 stations from Hongling to Yitian Village and will be built in two phases. Construction on Phase I which runs 32.86 km from Caopu to Shuanglong began on 26 December 2005. Phase I was completed on 28 December 2010. The entire line is scheduled to open 30 June 2011. It will connect with Luobao Line at Laojie and Shopping Park, with Shekou Line at Futian, with Longhua Line at Children’s Palace, with Huanzhong Line at Buji and run out to Longgang in the north-east of the city.
Longgang Line of Shenzhen Metro in first phrase it runs northeastward from Chobu to Shuanglong. Longgang Line opened December 28, 2010.
The line is operated by Shenzhen Metro No.3 Line Operations Branch Corporation
- 28 December 2010: Caopu – Shuanglong
- 16 June 2011: Yitian – Caopu
|Longcheng Square||龙城广场||island (ele)|
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police