Drunk driving resulted in car crash, four killed
Four people in a private car were killed in a car crash occurred in Bao’an District when the car collided with a dump truck. The Police said preliminary investigation indicated the private car driver was suspected of drunk driving. Further investigation is conducted over the accident.
The truck overturned and crashed on top of the car. According to a nearby resident, the truck was traveling west along Hubin Road when he heard the sound of car braking in front of him then the collision occurred. Another witness said the traffic lights at the intersection were not working and the two vehicles were speeding. The private car was turning left from Jian’an No.1 Road into Hubin Road.
After the police and ambulance arrived, the people in the private car had been found dead. The car driver surnamed Zhao, 28 years old, is a native of Guangdong. He was drunk when driving. He and his three male passengers were all killed.
Shenzhen Traffic Police now is dealing with problems arising from this accident and further investigation is under process.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Huion Launches at another B2C Site—Focalprice.com
- Greatest Pen Tablet You will NOT Want to Miss It
- You Can Go to Shenyang by High-speed Rail in the Near Future
- Shenzhen Grandland Decoration Group is scheduled to Invest 100m in Qianhai
- A Post-85s Man Won 8690,000 Yuan Bonus in Shenzhen