One dog-end ruined two buses
At about 4 o’clock in the morning on October 14, a cigarette thrown by a worker at the park caused a fire disaster, in which two buses parked at a second-hand car market in Shenzhen Gongming Hongxing Villiage were burned.
When journalist arrived at the site in the morning, the fire had been put out. It was a second-hand car market with total floor area of bout 3000 square meters. There were more than 80 white and yellow buses parking there for sale. The air was full of the smell of burning. The journalist witnessed a white bus and a yellow one was burned and the fragments scattered all over the ground.
A security guard at his 50’s said he was patrolling in the market when the sundries besides the white bus started burning and burned it.
The seats on the bus were flammable, so the fire on the bus soon spread and implicated the yellow bus not far away.
According to the introduction of a safe guard, the safe guards in the market participated in the fire-fighting action, but the fire was so ferocious that it can not be controlled. Fortunately, the other buses were protected by powder fire extinguishers. After receiving fire alarms, Gongming Fire Fighting Center sent out three fire-fighting vehicles and put out the fire after about 20 minutes. No one was hurt in this accident.
Shenzhen Post Elaine contributes to the story.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Shenzhen to punish drivers failing to yield to ambulances
- Shenzhen won Innovation Award
- Community Official accused of power abuse
- 460 thousand volunteers registered in Shenzhen
- Hit-and-run driver surrendered to police