Shenzhen Airlines and China Southern Airlines Add over 20 Flights during National Day Holiday
The reporter learned from Shenzhen airport,passenger travel peak at National Day is expected to arrive ahead on this Sunday, but shenzhen Airlines and China Southern Airlines have already planned for adding more flights to handle with it. These two companies adds more than 10 flights respectively.
According to the introduction of the airports, since China implements free toll highway during Golden Week this year,many people will choose self driving tour, as a result, Shenzhen airport predicts that the overall influx of passengers during golden week remain stable and the total number of passengers is expected to remain around 85000 per day.
According to the introduction of Shenzhen Airlines, they will arrange 12 extral round-trip flights from Shenzhen to Xiangyang, Yichang, Hefei, Nanchang and Guilin at the peak date during National Day. China Southern Airlines also said they also add 10 round-trip flights from Shenzhen to Nanchang, Nanchong, Luzhou and Hefei at the peak period.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Huion Launches at another B2C Site—Focalprice.com
- Greatest Pen Tablet You will NOT Want to Miss It
- You Can Go to Shenyang by High-speed Rail in the Near Future
- Shenzhen Grandland Decoration Group is scheduled to Invest 100m in Qianhai
- A Post-85s Man Won 8690,000 Yuan Bonus in Shenzhen