Shenzhen-Tianjin Route of Spring Airlines Made a Successful Maiden Flight Yesterday
As the only mode of low cost airlines in China, the fourth route of Spring Airlines from Shenzhen to Tianjin was originally scheduled for flying on September 23rd, but the maiden flight of it was delayed for a day due to the attack of “Usagi”. Finally it took off smoothly yesterday. Thus, Spring Airlines has four routes and two overnight planes in Shenzhen.
According to the introduction, flight fare of this line of Spring Airlines is generally 600 yuan,30％ to 40％ cheaper than that in other airlines. The lowest price can even be 399 yuan.
It is known that Spring Airlines added more flights to Shanghai later after the first route to fly to Shanghai from Shenzhen in 2010. It only add a Shenzhen-Shijiazhuang route of flights before 2013. However, it aims at the market opportunities brought by terminal T3 this year and wants to lauch routes to Hangzhou and Tianjin sucessively. Moreover, it also launched a new overnight plane yesterday when it made its first flight to Tianjing.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Huion Launches at another B2C Site—Focalprice.com
- Greatest Pen Tablet You will NOT Want to Miss It
- You Can Go to Shenyang by High-speed Rail in the Near Future
- Shenzhen Grandland Decoration Group is scheduled to Invest 100m in Qianhai
- A Post-85s Man Won 8690,000 Yuan Bonus in Shenzhen