Shenzhen Airport Shuttles Passengers Reached 700.000 during National Day
Reporter learned from Shenzhen airport yesterday that the total number of passengers in Shenzhen airport is expected to exceed 700,000 during National Day.
It is identified that hourly peak capacity in Shenzhen airport has increased from 38 vehicles to 40 since March this year, equivalent to an increase of 30 extral flights per day. China Southern Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines and other airlines added more round-trip flights during National Day this year. Meanwhile, Shenzhen airport passenger volume has witnessed a significant increase over the same period of last year. Passenger throughput of Shenzhen airport is expected to exceed 700,000, an increase of nearly 20% compared with last National Day. And passenger transport and total daily inbound and outbound passengers have exceeded those in Spring Festival.
On October 1st, 102,200 passengers came or leave Shenzhen, which ranked top of the number of daily inbound and outbound passengers of Shenzhen airport during National Holiday.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Huion Launches at another B2C Site—Focalprice.com
- Greatest Pen Tablet You will NOT Want to Miss It
- You Can Go to Shenyang by High-speed Rail in the Near Future
- Shenzhen Grandland Decoration Group is scheduled to Invest 100m in Qianhai
- A Post-85s Man Won 8690,000 Yuan Bonus in Shenzhen