According to the latest stats of employee involvement survey of several companies, it was said that even the candidate who had the most degrees and certificates had a hard time adjusting in the company. There are majority of CEOs who think that the candidate with most experience and diplomas will have a lot of work experience and they will know what to do right when they sit in the seat. But the fact is that every company works differently. If you work in an MNC and you are hired by a TNC then it will take a lot of time for that person to understand the working of TNC.
Every company has to hire salesperson at some point and at some stage. This is meant for increasing the sales of the company; either it is a service or a product. You can hire more than one salesperson and that is called a sales team. But be sure to hire a salesperson who has certification of the best sales training in Dubai. There are so many benefits of hiring a sales person like your company reputable, you can gain more customers, sales people bring new ideas of selling and much more. But there are some challenges of hiring a salesperson and you will read about them below.
- The first issue is that they keep changing companies. if you are offering than 1000 AED and the other company is offering them 1200 AED, they will def move to that company.
- The second issue is that there are so many salespersons who waste time in the field and they give made up leads.
- The third issue is that there are so many sales people who work with more than one companies and that is why they get distracted and they don’t pay attention to your work.
- The next issue is that even the most experienced sales person required a lot of training and that requires a lot of time, money and different resources as well.
- This issue is related with the issue above and that 75 percent of the sales person take a lot of time become fully productive and they need a lot of guidance.
- The next issue is they can leak the company’s selling strategies to the competitors and that also without anyone’s knowledge.