According to the best solar companies in Abu Dhabi, solar energy has been using for heating, cooking, setting fire, and to make different things for more than 2700 years. And most important, in cold seasons, solar energy is needed to heat our bodies.
The importance of solar energy emerged when a solar company came into existence and the world got crazy when they knew that they can get rid of their electricity power bills and make their own electricity. If you want to get solar panels in your home or office or you are about to start the business of solar panels then we suggest that you start by reading some facts about solar panels and solar energy.
- If you want to make money by installing solar panels in your home or office then there is good news. There are different states of different countries which have a law that if you install solar energy systems in your home and if your home consumes lets’ say 80 units out of 100 units, you can sell the remaining units to the government and they will actually pay you for those units.
- Some people don’t install solar panels in their homes because they think that they will be using public electricity if the day is cloudy and for their information, even if the day is cloudy, the sun sends almost 174000 terawatts of energy to the earth.
- If you want to add your contributions in making the world a better place to live in then install solar panels today because it is verified and tested that electricity made by solar energy panels make no pollution at all.
- Don’t worry if you did not turn on the batteries to save the solar energy, you will be shocked to know that sunlight travels the earth in 90 million miles in 10 minutes which means within one hour, your batteries will be charged.
- Some people have a misconception that solar panels are delicate and they don’t last long, you will be surprised to know that a single solar power plant can last for more than 40 years.
- The largest and the widest solar panel power plant in the world is in Mojave desert and that is spread up to 1000 acres.